Pattaya Must See and Do
The best things to see and do in Pattaya
Pattaya Best Restaurants
- Best Italian – Gian’s Ristorante Italiano on Thappraya Road in Jomtien. Without question, the best Italian food in the Pattaya area. I was disappointed with the two Italian restaurants on Walking Street. Gian’s is nicely decorated, has great service, and the food is excellent. They have a pretty good wine selection also. Click here for their website –> Gian’s
- Best English Pub – Pig ‘n’ Whistle on Soi 7 in Pattaya is a English style Pub and restaurant. One of the town’s best breakfasts. Click here for their website –> Pig ‘n’ Whistle
- Best Steak – Casa Pascal on Moo 10 and 2nd Rd. Absolutely the best restaurant in Pattaya. They have the best steak and a nice wine selection. They are luxurious and professional with 3 set menus plus a la carte. They are pricey, but comparable to what you would pay for a nice meal back at home. Click here for their website –> Casa Pascal
- Best Thai food – Ruen Thai on 2nd Road across the street from Royal Shopping Center, set back from 2nd Road a bit. Unique Thai dishes in nice setting and a very fun Thai dance show.
- Best Mexican food – Tequila Reef on Soi 7 in Pattaya. Mexican and Californian food, daily lunch specials, the best margaritas in Pattaya, and mai tais. Click here for their website –> Tequila Reef
- Best Seafood – Nang Nual Seafood on Walking St. They have a menu with everything on it including Seafood, Thai, Italian, Chinese, and they serve a decent T-bone steak. I also believe they make the best Mai Tai which is served in a Pineapple. They also have a killer Pineapple Fried Rice, which is also served inside a Pineapple.
- Best Irish Pub – Shenanigans Pup & Restaurant on 2nd Road in the Avenue Shopping Center in Central Pattaya. They served a great Thanksgiving buffet, and have a nice variety of food. With several TVs around the Pub, they show a variety of sporting events including American football and NBA games. They also have a nice location in Jomtien. Click here for their website –> Shenanigans
Pattaya Must See and Do
- Playing Golf in Pattaya is probably not thought of as much as other activites available. However, with 13 courses, all with expertly manicured greens, raked traps, and actual caddies; will provide a golf experience unparrelled with your home course. Many of the courses have been designed by notable names in golf, such as Nicklaus, Faldo, Wolderidge, Thompson, etc. Click Here for a map of courses in Pattaya –> Golf Course Map
- Scuba Diving in Pattaya is not one of the best spots in the world, however, decent conditions are available year round for all levels of divers. Many day trips are available to see coral, a variety of marine life, and shipwrecks. Click Here for a map of Dive locations near Pattaya –> Dive Map
- Khao Kheow Open Zoo is 2,000 acres of beautiful forest with a zoo, bird aviary and waterfalls. This excellent organizztion is under Royal Patronage and makes a superb day trip. Click here for their website –> Khoa Kheow Zoo
- Pattaya Elephant Village is part tourist attraction and part sanctuary for retired working elephants. Thailand wouldn’t be the same without their national symbol. Click here for their website –> Elephants
- Nong Nooch Tropical Garden can be a welcome escape from the frenetic activity of a beach resort. Stroll among a dazzling array of orchids, unusual tropical plants, ferns and manmade waterfalls. Watch elephants play and even contest them in a tug-of-war. See cultural presentations, dances, martial arts, handicraft making; or take a dip in their pool. The gardens have a restaurant and accommodations. Click here for their website –>Nong Nooch Garden
- Pattaya Park Beach Resort & Amusement Park has four attractions. The large resort hotel is set on Jomtien and has a secluded beach area. A Primarily feature is the Park Tower which stands 240 meters high. Three revolving restaurants on different floors give a magnificent view of the area. The “cable jump” is a 170 meter high slide line ride that should get your heart pumping. For a milder thrill, take the cable car ride. Click here for their website –> Pattaya Park
- Mini Siam is a replica park that has scale models of the Statue of Liberty, Eiffel Tower, Trevi Fountain and more. Famous structures from around Thailand are also reproduced, some 80 in all. The Emerald Buddha Temple, and Bridge over the River Kwai are examples. Click here for their website –> Mini Siam
The Pattaya must see and do list is second to none with so many things to do both during the day and night. Pattaya has the best night life in the world, and shopping options that will please anyone.
Amazon Auto Links: the template could not be found. Try reselecting the template in the unit option page.